“Nuclear Dating” – close encounters of the interdisciplinary kind; Hard Rock Café, Brussels, Belgium – September 19-20 2019
“Nuclear Dating” twins scientists from different disciplines with the purpose of sharing insights on, and approaches to, research on ionising radiation and nuclear technology. Successful sharing should connect and integrate different perspectives and forms of knowledge, stimulate critical thinking and possibly lead to the development of new projects.
During these two days you will:
- receive an introduction to Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI);
- reflect on how your research can benefit from RRI;
- explore, together with other young scientists, ways to collaborate with researchers outside your own discipline;
- conceive a project where collaboration will be of mutual benefit to several disciplines;
- explore opportunities for joint publications.
Registration is free of charge.
Deadline for application: August 5, 2019.
Notification of acceptance: at latest on August 10, 2019.